About Me

My photo
A graduate from University of Liverpool(UK) who is teaching English in Madrid in order to learn Spanish.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Called Back for a Second Interview

Amazingly, the flat that I had an interview for a few weeks ago want to see me again! I can't believe it. I'm so happy! Living with the two girls has been OK but they smoke, and the temptation for me to start again is a bit too much. I need to live with non-smokers, and I want to live with people who are older and working. I am literally so tired from just existing here that I can't really contemplate doing anything other than being in PJ's on weeknights let alone "partying" ! My worst nightmare would be living in a flat where people are renting individually and behave like what people term as "students", but in reality is just idiocy. Maybe I have aged prematurely, but I just want to live in a clean and well organised place, with decent and conscientious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment