About Me

My photo
A graduate from University of Liverpool(UK) who is teaching English in Madrid in order to learn Spanish.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog Problems

So, while I have been writing this blog, I've come across three significant obstacles.

1. Does anyone actually give a shit about my insignificant life?

Well, yes, some people do. And some things that happen to you are hilarious and you have to admit that you are sick of repeating them on skype to different people...

2. “My writing is crap and I’m just another pretentious tosser”

Most likely a true statement. But the former is a personality trait which you can probably do nothing about so don't worry about it, and as for the latter, it’s never going to get any better by sitting on your arse and doing nothing is it? The internet was made for pretentious wankers such as yourself to expose their idiocy to the world. Get it out for the amusement of others!

3. How honest should I be?

As honest as your readers... don’t post the link to facebook, but do tell friends and certain family members back home! Keep focused on your purpose...this is purely to entertain others and keep them informed about your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment