About Me

My photo
A graduate from University of Liverpool(UK) who is teaching English in Madrid in order to learn Spanish.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shower Door Disaster

I was having a shower and completely minding my own business, when suddenly the shower door literally LEAPT off its sliders. I put one part back on, but then another bit fell off, in some sort a comedy-show-style that simply wasn’t amusing after working an 11 hour day. This caused me to enter Basil Fawlty mode, and I promptly began shouting a veritable rainbow of foul language at the offending contraption. However, I overestimated the thickness of the walls between mine bathroom and the rest of the flat. Result? Fernando and Letti now think I am insane. I think it’s good they have found out early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment